1 / 5 mm Two Ends Open Flow Cells with 4 Windows, QGF236
Experience precise and versatile spectroscopic measurements with our 1 / 5 mm Two Ends Open Flow Cells with 4 Windows, QGF236. These flow cells are meticulously designed to deliver exceptional performance and durability, ensuring accurate results even in challenging environments. With customizable options available, you can tailor the specifications to meet your specific experimental requirements. Explore the features and benefits of our flow cells below and unleash the full potential of your spectroscopic analyses.
- Title: 1 / 5 mm Two Ends Open Flow Cells with 4 Windows, QGF236
- Pathlength: 1 / 5 mm
- Ends: Both Ends Open
- Dimensions: 26 x 21 x 10 mm
- Windows: 4 Polished Windows
- Material: Quartz
- Spectral Range: 200 – 2,500 nm
Introducing our 1 / 5 mm Two Ends Open Flow Cells with 4 Windows, QGF236, designed to provide precise and reliable spectroscopic measurements in a wide range of applications. These flow cells offer the flexibility of two pathlength options (1 mm and 5 mm) and both ends open configuration, ensuring optimal performance and versatility in your experiments.
Crafted with the utmost precision and using high-quality quartz material, our flow cells deliver exceptional optical clarity and durability. The molded construction ensures excellent resistance to organic and corrosive chemicals, allowing you to confidently analyze a variety of samples without compromising accuracy or reliability.
With four polished windows, our flow cells guarantee optimal light transmission, minimizing signal loss and maximizing data quality. The dimensions of 26 x 21 x 10 mm offer a compact and convenient size that is compatible with a wide range of spectrophotometers and accessories.
- Versatile Pathlength Options: Choose between 1 mm and 5 mm pathlengths to accommodate a diverse range of sample concentrations and optical requirements.
- Both Ends Open Configuration: This design allows for easy sample introduction and flow control, making it ideal for continuous monitoring or rapid sample exchange.
- Exceptional Optical Performance: The high-quality quartz material and polished windows ensure excellent light transmission, enabling precise spectroscopic measurements.
- Chemical Resistance: Our flow cells are resistant to organic and corrosive chemicals, providing long-lasting durability and reliable performance even in demanding laboratory environments.
- Wide Spectral Range: With a spectral range of 200 – 2,500 nm, these flow cells support a broad range of applications in various fields, including life sciences, chemistry, and materials research.
Customization Options: At Aireka Scientific, we understand that each experiment is unique. That’s why we offer customization options to tailor the flow cells according to your specific requirements. Whether you need different pathlengths, window configurations, or additional features, our team of experts is ready to collaborate with you to create a solution that perfectly matches your experimental setup. Contact us today to discuss your customization needs and unlock the full potential of our 1 / 5 mm Two Ends Open Flow Cells.
Invest in reliable and customizable flow cells for your spectroscopic analyses. Trust Aireka Scientific to deliver exceptional quality and performance in every cuvette we produce.
What’s the use of flow cells?
Flow cells have a wide range of applications in scientific and laboratory settings due to their unique design and functionality. Here are some key uses of flow cells:
- Spectrophotometry: Flow cells are commonly employed in spectrophotometry, where they enable the measurement of absorbance or transmittance of light through a sample. By passing the sample through the flow cell, researchers can obtain valuable information about the composition, concentration, and properties of the sample.
- Chemical Analysis: Flow cells are instrumental in various chemical analysis techniques, such as liquid chromatography and flow injection analysis. These techniques involve the continuous flow of a sample through the flow cell, allowing for real-time monitoring and detection of analytes.
- Biological Research: Flow cells find extensive use in biological research, particularly in applications such as cell counting, cell culture monitoring, and enzyme kinetics. The controlled flow of biological samples through the flow cell enables researchers to study cellular processes, perform viability assessments, and analyze enzymatic reactions.
- Flow Cytometry: Flow cells are integral components of flow cytometers, powerful instruments used for cell analysis and sorting. In flow cytometry, cells suspended in a fluid are passed through the flow cell one at a time, allowing for the characterization and sorting of cells based on their physical and biochemical properties.
- Microfluidics: Flow cells play a crucial role in microfluidic systems, which manipulate small volumes of fluids for various applications. Microfluidic flow cells enable precise control of fluid flow, mixing, and reactions, making them valuable tools in fields such as drug discovery, genomics, and diagnostics.
- Environmental Monitoring: Flow cells are utilized in environmental monitoring systems to analyze water quality, detect pollutants, and assess the health of ecosystems. By continuously flowing water samples through flow cells, researchers can monitor parameters such as dissolved oxygen, nutrient levels, and pollutant concentrations.
The use of flow cells offers several advantages, including:
- Real-time Monitoring: Flow cells facilitate continuous and real-time monitoring of samples, enabling researchers to capture dynamic changes and obtain immediate results.
- Sample Conservation: Flow cells require only small sample volumes, making them suitable for applications where sample conservation is crucial, such as precious or limited sample scenarios.
- Repeatability and Precision: Flow cells provide consistent and repeatable measurements, ensuring reliable and accurate data acquisition.
- Flexibility and Customization: Flow cells come in various sizes, pathlengths, and designs, allowing for customization to suit specific experimental requirements.
In summary, flow cells are versatile tools that enable the controlled flow of samples, facilitating a wide range of scientific analyses, measurements, and experiments. Their applications span across disciplines such as chemistry, biology, biotechnology, environmental science, and more, making them indispensable in research and laboratory settings.
Our Fabrication Types
Most types of Aireka Scientific quartz cuvettes including customized cells are available with the following 3 types of fabrication standards:
|*Molded||*Fused||*Bonded / Glued|
|UV vis ( 190- 2500 nm)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Transmission > 80%||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Resistant to Acids and Bases (except hydrofluoric acid)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Resistant to Organic Solvents||Yes||Yes||No|
|Usable upto 600°C (1112°F)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Usable upto 1200°C (2192°F)||Yes||No||No|
|0 Variations Reading||On Request||No||No|
|Fabrication||Molded||Assembled with Quartz Powder||Assembled with Glue|
|Storage||Short Term Storage||Clean After Use||Clean After Use|
|Available Material||ES Quartz Material|
|Note||Molded and fused cuvettes and cells are assembled by direct fusion without the use of adhesives throughout the production process. This guarantees resistance against corrosive chemicals and high temperature. Each quartz cuvette and cell has excellent transmission from 190nm to 2500nm.|
UV Quartz Glass Cuvettes
Most of our quartz cuvettes are made from ES quartz material, absorption onset occurs below 190 nm and there are no absorption bands situated between 190 nm and 250 nm. Exceptionally high transmittance across the UVB, UVA, visible spectrum, and near IR. The transmission spectra for our UV quartz cells can be seen below. When working in the IR spectra, especially for wavelengths greater than 2000 nm, we recommend IR Quartz Glass Cuvettes instead, as they offer high transmission for these wavelengths.
IR Quartz Glass Cuvettes
Made from IR quartz material, absorption onset occurs below 260 nm with exceptionally high transmission across UVB, UVA, visible, near IR, and notably short IR. Transmission drops significantly in the mid-IR, and at 4200 nm there is complete absorption.
Why Aireka Scientific Cuvettes and Cells?
Aireka Scientific Co Limited is world-renowned as the producer of premium quartz cuvettes. Over twenty years of experience manufacturing quartz cuvettes ensures that every cuvette is manufactured to the most exacting standards for reproducible results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to my country?
We ship our products worldwide. We ship orders using a tracked courier service as standard (usually FedEx, sometimes DHL) although we are also happy to be flexible if your University or Institution has specific requirements. Other methods are available for a wide variety of countries.
Please note that customs restrictions can vary between countries. If you are uncertain about shipment to your country, please contact us for advice.
What if I want to return or cancel my order?
We hope you love your order, but if you wish to return any items ordered, please notify us within 21 days of receiving the goods. Please ensure that they are returned as new, undamaged, free of contamination and in the original packaging.
Please inspect all orders on arrival to ensure your products are in good condition.
What happens if the item is broken?
If an item breaks due to the manufacturer's error then we will replace the cuvette free of charge, with no costs passed on to our customers.
Any damage to an item that is not caused by a manufacturer's error is not eligible for a free replacement. This would include items that are mishandled, dropped, scratched, etc.
How do I place an Order?
For your convenience, we offer a number of ways of placing an order.
To the best of our knowledge, the information provided here is accurate. However, Aireka Scientific assumes no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, or commercial applications.