Why do we collect your personal information?
- To deliver products and services relevant to you
- To improve our products and services and develop new ones
- To help us run and grow our business
Where and when do we get your information?
We collect information when you contact us, and when you use our products and services.
Examples of this would be when you:
- Contact us to ask us something
- Contact us for a quotation
- Make a purchase directly from us – whether via our online checkout option, a purchase order, over the phone, email, or fax
- Enter any promotions, competitions, or prize draws that we carry out
- Visit our website – to browse and engage with our product pages, use our written support guides, or watch our video guides
- Apply for a job with us
If necessary, we may also collect information from publicly available sources (e.g. university websites). For example, to send your order to you, our shipping services require the recipient’s phone number to be included on the shipping invoice. If you have not provided us with a phone number when submitting a purchase order, we may sometimes search online for it so that your items can reach you without any delays.
The type of information we have
Information is collected about you when an order is placed with us or an enquiry is made. Anonymous information on website usage is collected from visitors to our website.
This includes things like who you are, the products you have bought from us, your shipping/billing address(es), the promotions/competitions/prize draws you have participated in, and the jobs you have applied for with us.
How we use this information
Information gathered when an order is placed (or when steps have been taken to enter into a purchasing contract) is used to arrange delivery, process payments (if applicable) and for company record-keeping. If you make an enquiry, then that information is used to respond to the enquiry and for company record-keeping. Each time you visit the website, anonymous analytics information is collected about site usage via Google Analytics. For further information on this, please see the ‘Cookies’ section below.
Storage & processing of information
Disclosure of information to 3rd parties
We do not, and will never sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you. This is in accordance with our legal basis for processing and storing data. A list is available below:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers (if you make a payment via our online checkout), and delivery companies
- Professional service providers who help us run our business. This includes our web hosting platform(Hostnine.com), our customer relationship manager database software (Zoho), and (if you subscribed to our newsletter our email marketing client (Mailchimp).
When you choose to login with social accounts (Google, Twitter, Amazon, etc.) via plugin miniOrange (xecurify.com):
a. Terms used in this document
- Customer- Person who will log in to our site using social applications like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc.
- miniOrange – Company owning the Social Login Plugin.
- Social Profile Data – Information like the first name, last name, email address etc. that is fetched from a social application like Google when end-user logs into the website
- Website Administrator -Admin personnel of the website.
We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties:
- with your consent;
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you;
- when we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process; or
- as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of miniOrange, its Customers and End users, and the public.
c. What information do we collect ?
In the social login plugin, we collect the following information from your registered users.
- First name
- last name
- application name
- social profile url
- profile picture
- Company Name
- Friend list
- Contact number
- Relationship Status
d. How we use personal information?
>> Right to be forgotten: Social profile data that is fetched from a social application is stored in two places -> Airekasci.com WordPress database & miniOrange. Website administrator can delete a specific customer’s social profile data from WordPress & miniOrange if you request so.
>> Encryption: All data that is in transit because of miniOrange is encrypted with a key that is unique to the customer registered in the Social Login plugin.
When you apply for a job with us, there are 3 stages to our recruitment process.
Stage 1 (Application) – Only HR will have access to the information you submit in your application. If you do not progress past this stage, we won’t keep this information on file unless we have specifically gained your consent to do so.
Stage 2 (Phone Interview) – Only HR and internal recruitment personnel will have access to your contact number. If you do not progress past this stage, we won’t keep your CV & cover letter information on file unless we have specifically gained your consent to do so.
Stage 3 (Face-to-face Interview) – Only HR will keep (on file) all the interviewer notes for 1 year (the legally recommended retention period). If you do not progress past this stage, we won’t keep your CV & cover letter on file unless we have specifically gained your consent to do so.
Regardless of whether you’ve included the contact details of your references, we will always contact you first for confirmation before getting in touch with your references.
If you have said that we can, we will send you marketing emails to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products. Typically, this includes our monthly email newsletters about similar products or services (e.g. new support guides, company news). You will always have the option to unsubscribe from these emails at any time, simply by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button located at the bottom of each email newsletter.
If you make a purchase through our online checkout facility, you will have the opportunity to opt in or out of this. If you wish to opt out of marketing emails at any other time, you can get in touch with the AirekaSci.com office (please see the “Contact Us” section).
The rights you have regarding your information
- Under the GDPRand CCPA, you have a lot of rights when it comes to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like how this policy explains things!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop email marketing messages (which you can do either by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in all marketing emails from us, or by emailing sales@co) and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
This website is built with wordpress.org. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform which allows us to sell our products to you. The vast majority of cookies on our website are provided by them.
More detailed information on the types of cookies that Google Analytics uses is available here. It is possible to opt out of the tracking by Google Analytics across all websites that use this facility by following this link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
How to manage your cookie preferences
For more information on how to delete, allow/block cookies, or manage preferences for certain websites (including AirekaSci.com website), you can check out the following websites depending on your web browser:
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If your web browser is not listed here, information on how to manage cookie preferences in your specific browser can be found by simply doing a quick search online.
- Phone: +852 6953 0706
- Email: email@example.com