10 mm In-Line Flow Through Cell with M6 Threaded, QGF435
Introducing the QGF435, a high-performance 10 mm In-Line Flow Through Cell with M6 Threaded connection, brought to you by Aireka Scientific. Designed to meet the demands of advanced spectroscopic applications, this flow cell offers exceptional performance and customizable options. Let’s explore the detailed product description:
- Title: 10 mm In-Line Flow Through Cell with M6 Threaded, QGF435
- Pathlength: 10 mm
- Chamber Volume: 3,500 μL
- Windows: 4 polished windows
- Construction: Fused, resistant to most chemicals
- External Dimensions: 72(45) x 12.5 x 12.5 mm
- Tubulation Length: 13.5 mm
- Tubulation Outer Diameter: 6 mm
- Material: Quartz
- Spectral Range: 200 – 2,500 nm
Key Features and Benefits:
- 10 mm Pathlength: The 10 mm pathlength of the QGF435 flow cell allows for accurate and precise spectroscopic measurements, providing valuable insights into various scientific applications.
- Large Chamber Volume: With a generous chamber volume of 3,500 μL, this flow cell accommodates ample sample volumes, minimizing the need for frequent refilling and ensuring continuous experimentation.
- Four Polished Windows: Equipped with four polished windows, the flow cell maximizes optical transparency, enabling high-quality spectroscopic measurements with minimal signal loss.
- Fused Construction: The fused construction of the QGF435 flow cell ensures exceptional chemical resistance, allowing it to withstand a wide range of chemicals and maintain its integrity in demanding experimental conditions.
- M6 Threaded Connection: The M6 threaded connection provides a secure and reliable attachment, ensuring a tight seal and minimizing any potential leakage during experiments.
- Wide Spectral Range: The flow cell’s quartz material and broad spectral range of 200 – 2,500 nm enable accurate measurements across a wide range of wavelengths, making it suitable for diverse spectroscopic applications.
Aireka Scientific offers a wide range of customization options for the QGF435 flow cell, allowing you to tailor the cell to meet your specific research needs. These options include:
- Chamber volume: The chamber volume of the flow cell can be customized to meet the specific needs of your application. Available options include 1 mL, 2.5 mL, 3 mL, 6.2 mL, 9.7 mL, 16 mL, or 46 mL.
- Pathlength: The path length of the flow cell can be customized to meet the specific needs of your application. Available options include 1 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 5 mm, or 30 mm.
- Window material: The windows of the flow cell can be customized with either quartz or glass construction.
- Window coating: The windows of the flow cell can be coated with gold, silver, or platinum. This can help to improve the transmission of light and reduce the background noise.
- Tubultation length: The tubulation length of the flow cell can be customized to meet the specific needs of your application. Available options include 10 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm, or 40 mm.
In addition to the customization options listed above, Aireka Scientific also offers a variety of other services to help you get the most out of your flow cell. These services include:
- Expert consultation: Our expert team is dedicated to assisting you in creating a customized flow cell that perfectly aligns with your experimental setup and objectives.
- Technical support: We offer 24/7 technical support to help you troubleshoot any problems you may encounter with your flow cell.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible products and services to help you succeed in your research. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our customization options, please contact us today.
Elevate Your Spectroscopy Experiments with the QGF435 Flow Cell:
The QGF435 10 mm In-Line Flow Through Cell with M6 Threaded connection is the ideal solution for researchers and professionals seeking accurate and reliable spectroscopic measurements. With its robust construction, customizable options, and superior performance, it is the perfect tool to enhance your scientific endeavors. Upgrade your spectroscopy experiments today with the QGF435 flow cell from Aireka Scientific and unlock a new level of precision and versatility in your research.
What’s the use of flow cells?
Flow cells have a wide range of applications in scientific and laboratory settings due to their unique design and functionality. Here are some key uses of flow cells:
- Spectrophotometry: Flow cells are commonly employed in spectrophotometry, where they enable the measurement of absorbance or transmittance of light through a sample. By passing the sample through the flow cell, researchers can obtain valuable information about the composition, concentration, and properties of the sample.
- Chemical Analysis: Flow cells are instrumental in various chemical analysis techniques, such as liquid chromatography and flow injection analysis. These techniques involve the continuous flow of a sample through the flow cell, allowing for real-time monitoring and detection of analytes.
- Biological Research: Flow cells find extensive use in biological research, particularly in applications such as cell counting, cell culture monitoring, and enzyme kinetics. The controlled flow of biological samples through the flow cell enables researchers to study cellular processes, perform viability assessments, and analyze enzymatic reactions.
- Flow Cytometry: Flow cells are integral components of flow cytometers, powerful instruments used for cell analysis and sorting. In flow cytometry, cells suspended in a fluid are passed through the flow cell one at a time, allowing for the characterization and sorting of cells based on their physical and biochemical properties.
- Microfluidics: Flow cells play a crucial role in microfluidic systems, which manipulate small volumes of fluids for various applications. Microfluidic flow cells enable precise control of fluid flow, mixing, and reactions, making them valuable tools in fields such as drug discovery, genomics, and diagnostics.
- Environmental Monitoring: Flow cells are utilized in environmental monitoring systems to analyze water quality, detect pollutants, and assess the health of ecosystems. By continuously flowing water samples through flow cells, researchers can monitor parameters such as dissolved oxygen, nutrient levels, and pollutant concentrations.
The use of flow cells offers several advantages, including:
- Real-time Monitoring: Flow cells facilitate continuous and real-time monitoring of samples, enabling researchers to capture dynamic changes and obtain immediate results.
- Sample Conservation: Flow cells require only small sample volumes, making them suitable for applications where sample conservation is crucial, such as precious or limited sample scenarios.
- Repeatability and Precision: Flow cells provide consistent and repeatable measurements, ensuring reliable and accurate data acquisition.
- Flexibility and Customization: Flow cells come in various sizes, pathlengths, and designs, allowing for customization to suit specific experimental requirements.
In summary, flow cells are versatile tools that enable the controlled flow of samples, facilitating a wide range of scientific analyses, measurements, and experiments. Their applications span across disciplines such as chemistry, biology, biotechnology, environmental science, and more, making them indispensable in research and laboratory settings.
Our Fabrication Types
Most types of Aireka Scientific quartz cuvettes including customized cells are available with the following 3 types of fabrication standards:
|*Molded||*Fused||*Bonded / Glued|
|UV vis ( 190- 2500 nm)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Transmission > 80%||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Resistant to Acids and Bases (except hydrofluoric acid)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Resistant to Organic Solvents||Yes||Yes||No|
|Usable upto 600°C (1112°F)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Usable upto 1200°C (2192°F)||Yes||No||No|
|0 Variations Reading||On Request||No||No|
|Fabrication||Molded||Assembled with Quartz Powder||Assembled with Glue|
|Storage||Short Term Storage||Clean After Use||Clean After Use|
|Available Material||ES Quartz Material|
|Note||Molded and fused cuvettes and cells are assembled by direct fusion without the use of adhesives throughout the production process. This guarantees resistance against corrosive chemicals and high temperature. Each quartz cuvette and cell has excellent transmission from 190nm to 2500nm.|
UV Quartz Glass Cuvettes
Most of our quartz cuvettes are made from ES quartz material, absorption onset occurs below 190 nm and there are no absorption bands situated between 190 nm and 250 nm. Exceptionally high transmittance across the UVB, UVA, visible spectrum, and near IR. The transmission spectra for our UV quartz cells can be seen below. When working in the IR spectra, especially for wavelengths greater than 2000 nm, we recommend IR Quartz Glass Cuvettes instead, as they offer high transmission for these wavelengths.
IR Quartz Glass Cuvettes
Made from IR quartz material, absorption onset occurs below 260 nm with exceptionally high transmission across UVB, UVA, visible, near IR, and notably short IR. Transmission drops significantly in the mid-IR, and at 4200 nm there is complete absorption.
Why Aireka Scientific Cuvettes and Cells?
Aireka Scientific Co Limited is world-renowned as the producer of premium quartz cuvettes. Over twenty years of experience manufacturing quartz cuvettes ensures that every cuvette is manufactured to the most exacting standards for reproducible results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to my country?
We ship our products worldwide. We ship orders using a tracked courier service as standard (usually FedEx, sometimes DHL) although we are also happy to be flexible if your University or Institution has specific requirements. Other methods are available for a wide variety of countries.
Please note that customs restrictions can vary between countries. If you are uncertain about shipment to your country, please contact us for advice.
What if I want to return or cancel my order?
We hope you love your order, but if you wish to return any items ordered, please notify us within 21 days of receiving the goods. Please ensure that they are returned as new, undamaged, free of contamination and in the original packaging.
Please inspect all orders on arrival to ensure your products are in good condition.
What happens if the item is broken?
If an item breaks due to the manufacturer's error then we will replace the cuvette free of charge, with no costs passed on to our customers.
Any damage to an item that is not caused by a manufacturer's error is not eligible for a free replacement. This would include items that are mishandled, dropped, scratched, etc.
How do I place an Order?
For your convenience, we offer a number of ways of placing an order.
To the best of our knowledge, the information provided here is accurate. However, Aireka Scientific assumes no liability for the accuracy of this page. The values provided are typical at the time of manufacture and may vary over time and from batch to batch. All products are for laboratory and research and development use only, and may not be used for any other purpose including health care, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, or commercial applications.